Oberon Mall is a shopping mall located in the Indian city of Kochi and the current second largest lifestyle mall in Kerala in operation, after the newer and bigger Lulu Cochin Mall. The mall is also the first full format mall in Kerala, opened formally on March 2, 2009, though the mall was launched in 2008. The cost of construction of the mall is about Rs. 1 billion. It is built on an area of 39,600 square metres (426,000 sq ft) across five floors of shops and office spaces and covering grounds of up to 6 acres (2.4 ha).
Oberon Mall was developed and promoted by the Oberon Group of Companies, India. The mall is one of the busiest shopping avenues for the city of Cochin.
Oberon Mall LOCATION
Oberon Mall is located on the NH 47 Bypass at Edapally, one of the commercial centres in Kochi, Kerala.
Oberon Mall FEATURES
The Mall has almost all similar standard features of a full format mall. However some of the main features are
- The first full format mall of Kerala
- The first Multiplex theatre facility in Kerala
- The first Indoor gaming zone facility in Kerala
- One of the largest Glass dome in South India.
Reliance Retails, part of India’s leading con
glomerate Reliance Industries Limited, have taken 4 anchor unit spaces in the Mall. It’s for first time in Kerala, Reliance rolled out 4 out of its 10 retail types in Oberon Mall.
- “Body Art” Tattoo
- Laura Unisex Beauty Palor
Banks and Money
- State Bank of India ATM
- HDFC ATM
- CITI Bank ATM
- Muthoot Money Hub
- Fried Krispy Chicken
- Noodle King- Oriental
- BTH Dosa Express- South Indian Veg
- Rasoi- Mughalai
- Arabian Treat- Arabic food
- Papa Milano’s Pizzas and Subs
- Breadworld- Bakery and Breads
- Merriboy- Ice Creams and Juices
- Baskin Robbins- Ice Creams
- CookieMan- Cookies and Creams
- Coffee Cube- Cafe
- Cafe Coffee Day- Cafe
- Candyman- Candies and Sweets
- Juicy Bites- Sweet Corns
- Sparkle- Cane Juice
- Pea-cock Nalukettu Restaurant– A fine dining 15th century themed restaurant with foods and flavours instantly greeted in traditional Kerala style along with other north Indian, south Indian and continental .
- 4 screen Multiplex operated by Cinemax with Snack bar and Gold Class
- 3,500 sq ft (330 m2) Computer game zone operated by Boomerang Gaming Ventures
- Scary House- An ghost theme amusement center
- Mirror Maze- A game room with maze of mirrors
- Cricket Zone- A bowling Alley
Location & Contact Details:
Address: Padivattom, Edappally, Ernakulam, Kerala 682024
Phone :0484 280 9444
Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm